How to clean out old files after 'make world'?

Stas D.Myasnikov myst at tut.by
Tue Jul 20 12:23:30 PDT 2004

Hello!

While doing 'make world' I used make.conf with couple on 'NO_*=yes',
e.g. NO_KERBEROS=yes (I don't need Kerberos on my home computer).  But
after rebuilding world and install I saw the old binaries, configs,
etc. of Kerberos and other parts of base that I didn't build.  I had
thought that install script removes all unneeded files, but it don't.
 How can I clean out this old binaries, configs, etc?..  Is there any
automatic way to do this?

Bye.

--
Добро пожаловать в реальный мир! Твой ответ системе -
http://www.july21.info