UT2004?

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Fri Apr 2 17:57:52 PST 2004

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 04:47, Julian Elischer wrote:
> > Now if only nvidia would fix their drivers so I could run it from in KDE
> > without hanging the PC..
>
> We're working on providing TLS so that they can do that.. they are waiting
> on us.. don't blame them..

Oh, no, I run KDE with nvidia drivers and it works fine, I just use libc_r to
do it.

I can run Neverwinter Nights from KDE with no probs, but if I try UT2004 it
loads up, changes screen res and hangs the PC.

Although TLS would be nice so I could not worry about the grim reaper
sharpening his blade for c_r 8-)

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5