kqueue/kevent support in scsi device drivers

Jayasheela Bhat jaya_bhat100 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 30 04:14:54 PDT 2003

Hi All,

At present, kevent is supported for vnode, fifos, pipes and sockets, I believe.
I would like to use kevent notification in scsi devices. But the drivers scsi_xx.c do not support it. Whether I can implement it in scsi device driver using KNOTE?
I was going through tty.c where KNOTE is used. struct 'tty' has the support for it. The same is not available in struct 'disk'.
Could anyone tell me whether it is possible to implement it and how??

Thanks,
Jaya