gcc problem/openoffice failure

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Tue May 27 16:55:53 PDT 2003

For the last month (more actually)(and after completely rebuilding my
system and all the ports on it) I have not been able to compile
the openoffice port due to gcc failures.
(I have posted the message earlier several times)
Has anyone been able to compile the openoffice port recently?

somewhere in it's private compilation of mozilla (why does it do that? I
already have mozilla running?) gcc (doing c++) has a heart attach and
keels over dead.

This has been reproducible for me for at least a month and probably
more.

Has anyone else seen this?
Is the openoffice port working for everyone else?
(on FreeBSD 4.8++) (4.8-RELEASE had the same problem for me)

julian