A modest proposal for better errno values...

Andrew J Caines A.J.Caines at halplant.com
Tue May 13 21:21:34 PDT 2003

Jordan said...
> If it's just used for kernel errors, I was pretty happy with the
> EDONTPANIC suggestion someone made earlier. :)

	In many of the more relaxed civilizations on the Outer
	Eastern Rim of the Galaxy, FreeBSD has already supplanted
	the great UNIX[R] as the standard repository of all knowledge
	and wisdom, for though it has many omissions and contains
	much that is apocryphal, or at least wildly inaccurate, it
	scores over the older, more pedestrian work in two important
	respects.

	First, it is slightly cheaper; and secondly it has the error
	EDONTPANIC inscribed in large friendly letters in its source.

[With no apology to the late great DNA, -hackers or anyone else]

-Andrew-