Crypted Disk Question

Stalker stalker at ents.za.net
Tue May 13 14:49:51 PDT 2003

Hi

I would like to know if anyone has thought of or come up with a solution to
this problem.

With encrypted disks, when you mount them it requires you to enter a
password, and im wondering if anyone has come up with a way that maintains
the security, but also automates the process of entering the password. I
know of scripts and that, but that still leaves the password in plain text.
I was wondering if anyone has written a program to accomplish this, or if
someone has thought of a better way to get around this problem, and still
keep a high level of security while doing this.

If someone has a idea of how to do this, i dont mind writing the program
myself to do it, im just trying to find a decent way to do this.

Thanx
Stalker