Bridge config in /etc/rc (patch)

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue May 6 13:04:15 PDT 2003

In message: <000901c31405$033a4bd0$0300000a at antalus>
            "Sean Hamilton" <sh at planetquake.com> writes:
: M. Warner Losh wrote:
: | I think I like this syntax and have only one comment.  This seems to
: | match up with ifconfig's aliases fairly well.  However, I think that
: | the model here might be better served by the routes:
: |
: | bridge_names="a b c"
:
: Instead of this, why not just something like 'set' to find a list of
: variables? Then the user can create bridge0, bridgejim, bridge_bill, or
: whatever they like, and to prevent a bridge from being used, they need only
: comment it out.

Just because it is consistant with how routing is done...  No other
real compelling reason.

: | I'd stick to spaces only, to match the sysctl.  I don't think that it
:
: Well, the sysctl accepts both spaces and commas.

Then never mind...

Warner