Is GNATS broken ??

Vahe Khachikyan vahe at khachikyan.de
Sat Jun 28 15:18:18 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Sorry for off topic, but since 5 days I am trying to send a PR with change
request and
included patch to FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org using send-pr.
Today I made a resubmission, steel without any success.
The article related to problem reporting (on FreeBSD site) states that I
should
get an auto-email with trouble ticketing number from  GNATS system after
I submitted the problem.
In both cases I didn't get any trouble ticket number.

Can please somebody tell me wheter the GNATS system is OK and
if somebody managed to submit a problem report last 5 days?

P.S.
 I CC-ed the same problem report to my external mail address and I receive
it there.

Thank you for your help
--
Vahe