pkg_create broken by design?

Dwayne MacKinnon Dwayne.MacKinnon at xwave.com
Wed Jun 25 06:35:42 PDT 2003

Hi all,
	Just wanted to chime in that I've encountered the exact same thing,
although it's a relatively recent thing... I think it happened when I
ported to 4.5 from 4.2.

	The only solution I've found, pain in the neck that it is, is to create
the destination directories on the source box. That keeps pkg_create
happy, and the proper files are still picked up from the where they're
specified by SRCDIR.

	I meant to raise this a long time ago, but I got busy, my package
creation box was set up so that pkg_create didn't complain, and out of
sight = out of mind... :-)

Cheers,
DMK