Opensource.org gone?

Daniel Lang langd-freebsd-hackers at leo.org
Fri Jun 20 05:18:25 PDT 2003

Hi,

Josef Grosch wrote on Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 09:19:46PM -0500:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 10:08:34PM -0400, Jim Durham wrote:
> > After reading that really great article last night on opensource.org
> > about the SCO thing , I tried to bring it up tonight and it looks
> > like both their nameservers are down.
[..]
> Strange both of the name servers for opensource.org can't resolve the
> domain. WTF?

I've set up a mirror of that page on

http://www.leo.org/misc/sco-vs-ibm.html

feel free to distribute that link. However, if the original site is
online again, I will shut it down.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                         - Der Zweite Platz ist Dreck -
 Daniel Lang * dl at leo.org * +49 89 289 18532 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/