BCM4401

Sebastian Yepes [ESN] esn at x123.info
Wed Jun 18 03:24:06 PDT 2003

ThanX for the replay..
Ok i am running 5-Current on a Dell inspiron 8500

I don't have much time right now for testing so i am just sending you the
logs, after this week end i well be totally free for fully testing..

If you need other HW for testing i can set you up with a shell on the Notebook
and live it on Internet.. well keep talking...

By the way your driver du's not like my X.. if i kldload it when i have X
running it kills the system.. well this is not a problem for now ; )

And don't weary i was not ofended... xDD

--

/*
FingerPrint:

 The Power To Kill LinuX