Multimedia Keyboard (extra keys) on console

ferrex at impaled.org ferrex at impaled.org
Thu Jun 5 15:49:00 PDT 2003

thanks, works like a charme, its printing the same linux is printing tho.

pressing the first key prints "0xe0 0x10" releasing it prints "0xe0 0x90"
0x10 = 'q' ..the 0xe0 seems to indicate its a function key (like del and
others, who also have the 0xe0)

im a bit confused, because DEL for example gives 0x53 (81) and is in my
keymap as scancode 81, but how am i supposed to put the 0x10 twice in there?

or am i missing something out completely here?