What RFCs are supported by FreeBSD

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 04:12:48 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 01:05:04PM +0200, Marcin Dalecki wrote:

> It's "supported" as much as you like. It maybe just isn't implemented :-).

That's an intereting philosopical point. So FreeBSD supports time travel,
quantum computing, and plenty of ice cream all round, but of course is
incapable of delivering any assistance to those who wish to implement any of
these things. Well, it might help order tracking on the ice cream.

I think it's time for a few things to happen then:

1. We move this to -chat (reply-to this mail set accordingly)
2. The -advocacy mailing list should prepare a press release that FreeBSD
now supports everything everybody ever wanted
3. We lock down for the slashdot trolls coming in wanting to know how it is
we're supporting hardware that hasn't been designed yet.

What a wonderful game for a June afternoon. I'm almost glad to be alive. But
not quite.

--
Paul Robinson