WELCOME to mainbionewslist@bcs-hq.com

mainbionewslist-help at bcs-hq.com mainbionewslist-help at bcs-hq.com
Mon Jun 2 02:16:38 PDT 2003

mainbionewslist at bcs-hq.com mailing list.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   freebsd-hackers at freebsd.org

to the mainbionewslist mailing list.

Welcome to mainbionewslist at bcs-hq.com!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the mainbionewslist list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

   <mainbionewslist-subscribe at bcs-hq.com>

   <mainbionewslist-info at bcs-hq.com>
   <mainbionewslist-mainbionewslist at bcs-hq.com>

   <mainbionewslist-digest-subscribe at bcs-hq.com>