Welcome to Home School Update!

Crosswalk Crosswalk_Home_School_Update at lists.crosswalk.com
Sun Jun 1 09:08:23 PDT 2003

AD| Is the WAR IN IRAQ over?  What does the Bible say?
http://l.salemweb.net/agora0503/mic/60203
____________________________

Dear Subscriber,

Thank you for subscribing to the Home School Update. This
newsletter will point you to what's new, exciting,
and helpful in Crosswalk's HomeSchool Channel.

Each week, we'll deliver Home School Update to your
doorstep (email box) so you don't miss anything helpful--
heart-to-heart encouragement, informative columns,
contests, humor, how to's, chat, forums, events, our
experts' answers to your questions, tips and commentary
to help you with your everyday life.

Click over to Crosswalk's growing HomeSchool community,
and you'll find encouragement and inspiration; you'll
find intelligent and civil discussion; you'll find a
place to laugh and interact with other Christian home
schoolers, our experts and other contributors. We hope
you stop by the HomeSchool Channel often and enjoy your
stay.

http://homeschool.crosswalk.com

If you have any thoughts or ideas on how we can achieve
our goal of serving home school families please send me
a note: ztyler at crosswalk.com

Again, thanks for signing up. We'll see ya soon,

The HomeSchool Channel
Mike Farris, Executive Producer
Zan Tyler, Senior Education Editor

P.S. Unsubscribe directions are included at the bottom of
each newsletter.  If you have newsletter-related questions,
please visit our support site at http://support.crosswalk.com

FREE Christian Book
http://l.salemweb.net/swnoffer0203/UMHSUPD

  If that link is not clickable, simply copy and paste it into
  your browser window.
* Copyright © 2002 Crosswalk.com, Inc. and its Content
  Providers. All rights reserved.

Crosswalk.com is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a division of Salem Communications.

Please visit our other websites at:

Oneplace.com
www.oneplace.com

SermonSearch.com