Welcome to Wilson Internet Services!

Wilson Internet Services clientserv at jobtarget.com
Sun Jun 1 06:53:55 PDT 2003

Pull-Henning Kamp -

Thank you for signing up for our Recruiting Resources! Our services
were developed to simplify your recruiting efforts.

Your account is designed to help you manage the entire online
recruiting process in one area.  A few of the features we would like
to introduce you to include...

JOB POSTINGS

Your organization will have the ability to post job openings directly
to our users. These postings are maintained in a highly organized
format to allow excellent searching capabilities so that the right
candidates find your opportunity. When an opening is posted, you may
view the number of times your ad has been viewed and applied to. All
Communications from our internal messaging system (which allows you
to communicate with the candidate without revealing to them your
email address) are stored in a candidate file along with any notes
you decide to take. You may update, remove, or renew your posting at
anytime.

CANDIDATE PROFILES

Candidate Profiles are collected from both active and passive job
seekers. These profiles are much like resumes but are enhanced with
additional information, including the candidate's work preferences
and salary expectations. Our uniquely designed system does not require
that you pay any costly monthly subscriptions. Instead you do not pay
unless you find a candidate you would like to consider and that
candidate expresses interest in being considered.  Before you may
start browsing Candidate Profiles, we need to validate that you are
in fact a legitimate company. To do this, simply fax a copy of your
business license, trade name certificate, or other documentation to
prove you are an organization to 860-691-2481. JobTarget will confirm
your validation by email.

COMPANY PROFILE

You can quickly create a free profile of your business. Candidates use
these profiles to learn more about your company and decide which
companies they would be interested in working for.  Your Profile gives
you the perfect venue to broadcast your company and its benefits to a
large userbase of potential employees.

"MY RECRUITING" ACCOUNT

The "My Recruiting" account is where you manage all aspects of your
account. This includes storage of Candidate Profiles, both actively
and passively being considered. You may take notes online and
have them stored in the Candidate's File. All communications between
you and a candidate may occur in our secure communication structure
(all messages received are automatically stored in the candidate's
file).

We thank you for choosing our service. If you have any feedback
or suggestions for additional services, please do not hesitate to
contact us. You may begin by accessing your account here...

http://www.jobtarget.com/recruiters/myrecruiting/my.cfm?site_id=41

Thank you again.

The Wilson Internet Services Team