Ultra ATA card doesn't seem to provide Ultra speeds.

Kenneth Culver culverk at yumyumyum.org
Thu Jul 31 07:59:04 PDT 2003

> Maybe not, but they do give a transferspeed from medium range and that
> is what can be expected.

Hmm, I guess not everyone does that. We have some seagates here at work we
were wondering about because they seemed too slow, and we couldn't find
anything aside from what we already knew... the tranfer speed of the
SCSI interface, which is basically from drive cache to controller. That is
unless the manufacturers hide the info somewhere so you really have to
dig, which wouldnt' surprise me.

Ken