usb (ucom) driver code comments..?

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Jul 29 23:11:14 PDT 2003

In message: <200307301041.16162.jrhoden at unimelb.edu.au>
            JacobRhoden <jrhoden at unimelb.edu.au> writes:
: I am trying to get a device working which uses ucom, and the ucom code has no
: comments whatsoever, I am able to work bits out, I was wondering if there was
: any sort of documentation whatsoever on this area?

Use the source luke.  However, you'll need to look closely at
sys/kern/tty* as well.  Looking at something like umodem that
implements a ucom plug in might be useful too.  You might check out
the handbook too, but I think that the usb docs there don't
specifically cover usb.

Warner