Mirroring using vinum+NFS

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at efn.org
Thu Jul 10 13:48:14 PDT 2003

Peter Jeremy wrote this message on Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 06:10 +1000:
> I'm looking at building a fileserver and want to mirror the data
> across two systems (if one fails, I can use the other).

Doh, I should of replied sooner.  What you are looking for is probably
Coda.  The home page is at: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/  I have not
used this, but I believe this will solve what you want.  There are
ports in the tree for the server and client parts of the system.

Hope this helps.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579