USB serial support on FreeBSD 3.5?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Tue Jul 1 17:39:16 PDT 2003

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:36:38 -0600 (MDT), in sentex.lists.freebsd.hackers
you wrote:

>I've been using the new umct driver with the Belkin <mumble>109
>dongle.  It works well for me for data collection and some minor
>DTR/DSR frobbing.  Well enought that I a program I wrote for the
>Newton Keyboard + sio (and SunOS 4/5) works unaltered.

Does anyone know of any multiport seiral adaptors that work with FreeBSD
4.x or 5.x ?

Ideally the USA49W from Keyspan would be great, but I can only get it to
work with LINUX :-(

	---Mike

Mike Tancsa  (mike at sentex.net)
http://www.sentex.net/mike