cookie size...

omestre at freshell.org omestre at freshell.org
Tue Jul 1 12:51:03 PDT 2003

 Hello,
 yeah, but i have posted the problem again because the problem remains.
 I have tried you tips, but without success.
 In google, i did not found nothing about this (just my own message, and your
response)... or nobody else have the same problem, and i'm just a crazy man...
or nobody knows the fix.
 Now, we are hacking the linux kernel... but the locks in FreeBSD 5.0 and NFS linux
server do not works. This is the point. And i don't know if these cookie sizes are the
real problem...
 I just want FreeBSD 5.0 clients, working like 4.5 ones.
 thanks again!!!
 sorry by the english.