I'm away

ben at algroup.co.uk ben at algroup.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 07:45:38 PDT 2003

I'm away until Tuesday the 26th of August. If you want something to do
with A.L. Digital then try Adam (adam at algroup.co.uk), Dominic
(dominic at aldigital.co.uk) or the ALD project managers
(projects at aldigital.co.uk), or call +44 (20) 8742 0755. I'll be
checking in occasionally with the office, so you can also leave me a
message there.

If you have a problem with any of the software I maintain, try the
appropriate mailing list.

If you've just posted to a mailing list, my apologies. One day I'll
figure out how not to spam you with this message.

If you really want me to read your message now, then try putting
[URGENT] in the subject. No promises, I may not bother to read them
while I'm away, but I'll definitely see them when I get back.

If you are really, really desparate, ring the office and tell them.

Cheers,

Ben.