Declined On EIDL we can Help also funding with comparable loan products.

Capital Today funds the hardest situations approval at capitaltoday.co
Thu Sep 24 14:24:49 UTC 2020

Apply for multiple loan options  Your Direct Source for all Capital Needs Huge discounts. We will beat all offers, Now paying off up to 5 existing loans Time to Deal with a company that has decades of experience in the commercial lending industry. Deal directly with the source. Over 20 different programs available. Funding 5,000 to 15 Million Apply Today We Approve the hardest of situations We make it easy. Fast approvals. multiple offers and options. We make funding easy Contact us Mike Mastro 917-968-9585 Save on Credit Card Processing fee's we have programs that can save 97% of all the fee's you pay on your merchant terminal. Find out More Term Loan Programs Term: 2 - 5 Years Loan Amounts of $25k - $500k 8%-18% Interest Rate Approval and Funding within 5 business days Credit Score of 650 Term loan info LINES of Credit Term: 6 Months to 5 Years Line Amounts of $10k - $1m 4.8%-15.99% Interest Rate Approval and Funding within 1 day Minimum FICO of 600 Easy Steps Fund in 72 Hours Contact us Mike Mastro 917-968-9585 Apply Online Capital Today | |1 Edgwater plaza Staten Island NY 10305 I www.capitaltoday.co ‌ ‌ ‌ Capital Today | 1 Edgewater Plaza, Staten Island, NY 10305 Unsubscribe gnome at freebsd.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by approval at capitaltoday.co powered by Try email marketing for free today!