Pre-Qualify for lines of Credit term loans and many other programs. funding 5k to 5 million

Capital Today approval at capitaltoday.co
Thu Sep 3 18:55:12 UTC 2020

We work the deal with you for you at Capital Today.  Your Direct Source for all Capital Needs Capital Today Welcomes all new and Prior applicants Huge Discounts this month. New Loan Term • $30,000 to $5,000,000 • SBA 5(a) loan • Working capital • New equipment purchase • Pre-qualify in 5 minutes • Funding as fast as 3 days after application is complete Apply Today We Approve the hardest of situations Apply Online and deal directly with our underwriting team. No Middle man Brokers We have solutions to all your needs 3 Easy Steps Fund in 72 Hours STEP 1: APPLY Submit your application with 4 months' business bank statements and merchant credit card statements. STEP 2: UNDERWRITING & CONTRACTS Our team evaluates your business and contacts you with a decision within 24 hours. Upon approval of the offer, return the provided contract and all requested stipulations. STEP 3: FUNDING Receive requested funds within 72 hours of submitting an application. Over 15 Other Programs Available Cash Advance Rates as low as 14 percent Pay off up to 8 loans Daily, Weekly, Monthly Programs Available Terms as long as 4 years for Qualified Customers Apply Online Contact me Directly for any information about all our Programs Matthew Thomas Capital Today 917-613-7728 Contact us Capital Today | 917-613-7728| Amboy road SI NY 10305| www.capitaltoday.co ‌ ‌ ‌ Capital Today | 7319 Amboy Rd, Staten Island, NY 10307 Unsubscribe gnome at freebsd.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by approval at capitaltoday.co powered by Try email marketing for free today!