Greetings from Mrs Mei Zhang

mrszhangmie at gmail.com mrszhangmie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 09:48:31 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtN05yLgD6-Z4_5zn63SU2qpUDgxwUF5xgjeUM6Uoobyf3zg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Greetings from Mrs Mei Zhang

Peace be unto you, I believe that you can help in setting up a charity
foundation for the benefit of mankind, I wish to establish a charity
foundation to help the poor, widows ,orphans and less privileged people in
your country under your care, Can you help to build this project in your
country? I'm willing to donate the sum of (Four Million Five Hundred
Thousand US dollars) $4.500.000.00.  All I want from you is sincerity to
handle this project. to give them hope and support and to make them feel
the same like others.

Together We can make the world a better place when we help one another.
I'll be waiting to hear from you to know your opinion on this project.

Respond with this Ref;  SaveASoul77. to my Personal Email:
mrsemizhang at gmail.com   for me to know you got this message.

God Bless us all.
Mrs Mei Zhan

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.