VIP business gift available with quantity discount (AD)

Gomboc Shop gomboc at gomboc-webshop.com
Sun Dec 6 12:21:26 UTC 2020

Prepare for year-end in time . . .

"The first homogenous self-righting shape"
Guinness World Records

Luxory business gift to keep your company top of
mind all year

Express your appreciation with GOMBOC
Whether you are looking for elegant executive
gifts, presents for business associates, or
recognizing employees, we have the perfect luxury
product to assist you. We will partner with you to
achieve your marketing goals and show your
appreciation.
What do you need to know about GOMBOC?
the Gomboc is a mathematical invention with an
interesting feature. This is the first homogeneous
object in the world able to self-righting. Doesn't
matter how you put it down, it always finds its
stable equilibrium.
Why is it so special?
Gomboc models are produced by using CNC milling
technology. The manufacture of one single Gomboc
requires several hours of precision milling. We
work to a high degree of accuracy because the
smallest change can cause a defect in the gomboc's
balancing property. We assure you that your gift
will be a masterpiece of technology and geometry.

Recommended Products in Our Webshop

Aluminium Gomboc

Great desk toy for work

More information

Plexiglas Gomboc

Transparent, no tricks

More information

Bronze Gomboc

Exclusive look

More information

Porcelain Gomboc

A handmade work of Art

More information

or Shop Now at Amazon.com

 Gomboc are available on Amazon from $359.00!
The price is excluding the shipping
cost.  Amazon's trademark is used under license
from Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Contact

Dolphio Technologies Ltd.H-2016 Budapest,
Soroksari str 48.Tel: 00 36 20 957 3357E-mail:
service at gomboc-webshop.com
If you cannot unsubscribe by clicking the
unsubscribe link,
please indicate your intention at our email
address.

About Us

Dolphio Technologies Ltd. has the exclusive right
to distribute the CNC milled Gömböc products
internationally via online channels. The
three-dimensional Gömböc shape and its
figurative symbol are protected by design,
trademark, and copyright worldwide.
If you no longer wish to receive Gomboc
promotional e-mails please click on the following
button:

UNSUBSCRIBE