Really like your site and want to contribute a guest post

Henry Tilley henry at vminteractive.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 16:21:12 UTC 2019

Hi

My name is Henry and I'm a content publisher from VM Interactive.

I'm just curious if you're open to guest posts on beefchunk.com at this moment in time?

If you are, could you please provide more info on what the next steps would be?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Henry Tilley
Digital Content Writer

DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. No copyright or other intellectual rights to any material attached to this email, either inline or as an attachment are transferred to the recipient unless explicitly stated. If you have received this email in error please reply to inform us accordingly, prior to deleting the message. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.