New "Celebrity Simulator" video booth

Bob Schinker info at nextperiencelab.com
Thu Jun 6 17:22:17 UTC 2019

Hi ,

I'm writing to let you be among the first to learn about a brand new
interactive that your event guests will love! It allows your guests to "feel
the fame" and appear in a video as a celebrity that the paparazzi are flocking
to.

Here's a link to the website:
[TheCelebritySimulator](https://thecelebritysimulator.com)

The tabloid cover and headlines can be customized. As well, the videos can be
branded.

The Celebrity Simulator doesn't have to be limited to Hollywood themed events.
It could be used to celebrate employees at a conference for hitting a
particular goal, etc...

Please keep this in mind and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

**Bob Schinker**
**![](https://closeio-filepicker.s3.amazonaws.com/oScfEgRpo8s%3D-1539646023299-Nextperience_Logo+300w.jpg)**
m 734 751 0763
o  800 492 1214
_25 Years of Experiential Innovation_
**<http://nextperiencelab.com>**
[Check out my shout-out from Shark Tank's Kevin
O'Leary](https://vimeo.com/305404995)