Customer base of hadoop users

kristine.merritt at spotitsolution.com kristine.merritt at spotitsolution.com
Thu Feb 14 18:15:07 UTC 2019

Hi

Would you be interested in targeting Apache Spark, Datameer, Bigdata and
Apache Hive user client base to enrich your marketing and sales efforts?.

*Also, we can connect you to the Users of:* AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM,
Salesforce, OpenStack, Oracle and many more.

This file includes– Company name, Website, Contact name (First, Middle,
Last), Title, Direct email address, Phone, Postal address, Industry, SIC
codes, Employee size, Revenue size and technology/application details.

Kindly review and let me know if we can connect and discuss further.

Await your response!

Thanks,

*Kristine Merritt*

Sr Demand Generation Head

To opt out kindly reply back with ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘leave out’