print/harfbuzz broke

Bryan Noller bryan.noller at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 20:21:57 UTC 2019

No idea where I was suppose to get ahold of someone, hopefully this makes it to the right people.

I think something isn’t finished with SVN revision 509716 relating to print/harfbuzz. The reason I say this is because of the following output from using ports-mgmt/synth.

Regenerating flavor index: this may take a while ...
Scanning entire ports tree.
 progress: 66.40%
culprit: print/harfbuzz-hb-view
  Scan aborted because 'make' encounted an error in the Makefile.
  print/harfbuzz-hb-view (return code = 1)
Flavor index generation failed: ports scan