We Design/Develop WEBSITE at better cost

Nancy Smith nancy.smith01 at weboptimizes.com
Tue Jan 9 11:11:41 UTC 2018

Hi *running-dog.net <http://running-dog.net> **,*

*Are you looking for a reliable, creative and experience team for the web
designing or redesigning of your website???*

AS we know *running-dog.net <http://running-dog.net> * is the reflection of
your business,

Do you want to put your business model and creative ideas in the design of
your website? We will match your business goal with our creative ideas. We
have a dedicated team of highly experienced professionals which includes
designers, developers, testers and SEO experts for creating Eye catching
and SEO friendly websites.

We have our competency in various Open Source CMS (Wordpress, Joomla,
Drupal, Opencart, etc) as well as customized CMS. Also, developing an
e-commerce website/portal (WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop) is one of our
USP.

*The websites we develop includes:1. Great first impression - *Grabbing
attention on your web page at first sight, retaining it throughout the
website.
*2. Good navigation and usability - *Showing your users the right content,
making information easy to find.
*3. Quick loading - *so your users don't give up and go to a competitor.
*4. Responsive Design - *Our design is compatible in mobile and tablet
screen, so your users can access the website in all electronic devices.
*5. Search engines to access your content - *Some designs are
counter-productive and stop search engines from accessing your website.
*6. Dynamic Website – *Easy to manage website with drag and drop functions.

So if you are *interested* we want to *Design and Develop your website*
 with Latest *newly added features* that might benefit the overall
usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales!

*We could lower that cost and not compromise on quality! Please reply
back **for
Website Design!!!*

If you have any query, we will be more than happy to provide you our quick
assistance.

Kind Regards
*Nancy Smith*
Sr. web consultant.