Fast track your sales with the future of online marketing today

Stewart Cook stewart at wedesque.com
Sun Sep 17 22:09:49 UTC 2017

Are you struggling with low performing ads and dismal sales?Do you feel like you're waiting forever for your campaigns to generate an ROI?

Have you struggled in the past with poor performing online wedding directory advertising?

Do you feel like you’re continually stumping up a bunch of your money based on a stack of promises with no guarantee on ROI?

Do you just want more leads in your business... and NOW!

Well if this sounds like the regular assessment of marketing in your business, listen up, because something exciting has just hit the market that could make this issue a thing of the past.

It's called Wedesque™ and it's the biggest thing to hit the wedding industry since the invention of cupcakes and candy buffets!

Not just because of the unprecedented quality and quantity of leads generated, but the readiness of potential clients to convert to buying customers will shrink your sales cycle and start generating you revenue faster!

Learn more about Wedesque™ (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=24b2e9ce4c&e=48e3c76399)

Today I'm giving you one of the last chances to partner this new strategy using our EOFYS offer (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=34a051b160&e=48e3c76399) where you will receive all the features of our complete solution for less than $4 per week, that’s right the same cost as a coffee, which have you listed with Wedesque™ in minutes.

This exciting solution offers you;
* Listing across the world’s first virtual wedding planner, in all geographic locations and product/service categories of relevance to your business.  List locally or internationally, whichever meets you needs.
* Access to all the features included within your online listing, including 500+ images, unlimited video links and client reviews, plus many more features all managed through your secure 24/7 vendor management interface.
* Introduction and presentation of your offer by our wedding planners to users at the precise moment of relevance through their planning journey.
* 100% money back guarantee if we fail to deliver you 50 leads.  With a once-off investment of $184, we are confident 50 leads will deliver profit multiple times over.  Making this the simplest decision for you to commit today!

And that's all in solution, for a once-off fee of just $184!

This pricing ends midnight September 30, 2017, with 10% of all sales across this month being donated to Hurricane Irma relief.

Click to get started right now (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=9294c3da94&e=48e3c76399) & see experience what Wedesque will do for your business today!

See you soon,

Stewart Cook
CEO & Founder
Wedesque™ - The world’s first virtual wedding planner

PS – 50 leads or your money back, are you with us?

** (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=a9c45e0c4e&e=48e3c76399)
** (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=8b5f904d66&e=48e3c76399)
** (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=a61a86fa8d&e=48e3c76399)
** (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=cf547f92ce&e=48e3c76399)
Copyright © 2017 WEDESQUE (OneEvent Pty Ltd), All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Wedesque
PO Box 654
EMU PLAINS, NSW 2750