The future of wedding planning has arrived ...

Stewart Cook stewart at wedesque.com
Fri Sep 15 15:04:55 UTC 2017

Network with the world's widest reaching wedding planner and generate more hot leads than ever before!

** Welcome to Wedesque ...
Morning Wedding Vendors,

We all know the best leads come by word of mouth, Wedesque now offers you the opportunity to partner with our world first virtual wedding planner, sourcing leads from our users, precisely at the most relevant moment in the planning process.

Over the past 5 years, Wedesque has been researched, developed and tested, to ensure every facet of the planning process is presented.  For you our vendors this offers an unprecedented opportunity to interrupt the consumer at the most appropriate time in the buying sequence and present your product or service.

Unlike any other wedding marketing tool, Wedesque systemically guides the user across more than 250 products and services.  Your business will be presented to more couples with a higher visibility than any other advertising solution.

How do we do it?

Simple - we offer brides and grooms a free wedding planner.  Fronted by our in house planning expert, Alexandra Ruby, our software is available 24/7/365 to couples, guiding their process, detailing their interactions and bookings and ultimately planning their entire wedding day.  Despite being packed with numerous planning tools, we offer our virtual planning tool free of charge to couples.  Allowing them to plan their complete wedding to perfection, without stress and anxiety.

Through this process, we then showcase your business, at the most relevant moments in the journey and create hot leads, which are sent directly to you, including the user's name, cell and email address.

I invite you to learn more on our website - wedesque.com (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=5fa910f529&e=48e3c76399)

Marketing with Wedesque ...

Full details of our marketing packages can be found on the link about, alternatively with the end of financial year upon us, we can taken the opportunity to introduce 'EOFYS' (End of Financial Year Savings), providing our vendors the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount.

EOFYS allows you to experience our marketing solution over the coming 12 months, for a once off payment of only $184 ... more details of EOFYS (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=17f3cb5776&e=48e3c76399) can be found here.

Wedesque has been built to deliver on the needs of wedding vendors.  If you have any feedback or questions in relation to our solution, I welcome you to contact me via the email below.

I look forward to partnering with your business and working together to provide couples an improved planning experience and quality leads to your business, allowing you to meet your targets and goals.

Thanks and best regards,

Stewart Cook
CEO & Founder
stewart at wedesque.com (mailto:alexandra at wedesque.com)

PS - All our packages are backed with a 100% money back guarantee.  For example commit today for just $184 and if we fail to deliver 50 leads over the coming 12 months, we will refund 100% of your investment.  Either way you win, 50 leads will surely generate a bunch more profit than $184!

** (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=422677dc17&e=48e3c76399)
** (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=097f9d31ec&e=48e3c76399)
** (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=f79e4e09a0&e=48e3c76399)
** (http://wedesque.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fc5dcfb616326d39e5e8b14c4&id=ab4049cf47&e=48e3c76399)
Copyright © 2017 WEDESQUE (OneEvent Pty Ltd), All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Wedesque
PO Box 654
EMU PLAINS, NSW 2750