Change in lid closure power behavior

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 00:03:27 UTC 2017

Recently something in how MATE handles power behavior changed in a VERY
annoying manner. I have lid closure disabled in ACPI and BIOS and well as
in Poser Management, but If I unplug the system with the lid closed or
close the lid while on batter, my laptop suspends.

I suspect the update to consolekit2 to be the culprit, but that is just a
guess. It might have been the update to mate-1.18.

Any way to fix this?
--
In any case, this is VERY annoying.
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com