evolution data server failing

blackfriar at inhio.net blackfriar at inhio.net
Fri Dec 22 18:30:47 UTC 2017

Hello there, I've got issues compiling evolution-data-server-3.24.2_5‎ from ports. It is since a while now that this is going on and the last time to
bypass this I installed the binary from the repo.
My understanding is that the port, despite recognize well during the
configuration the ICU version (check the beginning of the output in the
attachment) still wants the old icu-59.
Now I can probably unpack the old libraries (I have the old package)
and put them where it's expecting them to be during the compilation but
this can be just a workaround.
Already 90 packages are depending from the new installed icu-60.2_1,1
so this seems to be a rare isolated case, unfortunately on a relevant
(for me) package.
Please find in the attachments the whole compiling output, the FreeBSD
version I'm using and the whole set of installed packages.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. The ports tree have been updated right before the attempts and the
output you see is already the one using JOB_UNSAFE.