Digital Downloads for Nonprofits, Ministries & Churches

Cathy Parker cathy at ndieventdate10.org
Fri May 1 14:21:25 UTC 2015

We know that financial funding may be one of the largest obstacles you face as you seek to accomplish your important mission. In support of your efforts National Development Institute is providing you complimentary 24hr access to its award-winning Nonprofit Digital Download Library.2015 is NDI's 25th Anniversary Year! Feel free to give us a shout! We're available to answer any questions you may have. Simply reply to this email or call our offices at (800) 257-6670.Sincerely Your,Cathy ParkerNDI Faculty
Digital Download Library
800 Martinsburg Rd
Mount Vernon, OH 43050