Cogent Communications- Joshua Hood

Hood, Joshua jhood at Cogentco.com
Tue Mar 31 19:27:51 UTC 2015

Hello all,

My name is Joshua Hood and I work for a great company within the Communications industry, Cogent Communications. We are one of the world's largest data provider and I have taken an interest in your company.

I am curious what would be the best way for me to introduce myself and our services(colocations, DIA, p2p, layer 2 & 3) so when you and your company's contract comes up for renewal I can be present to place a bid for your services? Could you assist me with this? We have customers from local law, accounting, and marketing firms up to giants like Google and Netflix so I know we have the capabilities to help.

Could you please advise,

Joshua L . Hood
Cogent Communications | Atlanta, Ga.| www.cogentco.com<http://www.cogentco.com/>
office: 404-215-3257 | email: jhood at cogentco.com

Like, Follow and Connect with Cogent

[Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.png at 01CC82AE.931B9300]<http://www.facebook.com/cogentco>  [Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.png at 01CC82AE.931B9300] <http://www.twitter.com/cogentco>   [Description: Description: Description: cid:image003.png at 01CC82AE.931B9300] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/cogent-communications>