ports/180604: devel/xdg-utils: xdg-screensaver depends on dcop

Arrigo Marchiori ardovm at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 14 16:00:02 UTC 2014

The following reply was made to PR ports/180604; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Arrigo Marchiori <ardovm at yahoo.it>
To: Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/180604: devel/xdg-utils: xdg-screensaver depends on dcop
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 16:57:52 +0100

 Hello Raphael,

 it seems that the problem did not show up any more. I believe you can
 close this bug. Thank you again.

 For the record: here is a transcript of a ``successful'' run of
 xdg-screensaver. I am now using an up-to-date 9-STABLE with all
 updated ports. The first big difference is that, in the successful
 run, the command `hostname' is executed, and its output is used to
 build up the value of the $screensaver_file variable. In my
 ``unsuccessful run'', the command `hostname' was not run, and the
 corresponding part of that variable was left empty.

 Here is the transcript.

 $ sh -x /usr/local/bin/xdg-screensaver status
 + check_common_commands status
 + [ 1 -gt 0 ]
 + parm=status
 + shift
 + [ 0 -gt 0 ]
 + [ -z '' ]
 + unset XDG_UTILS_DEBUG_LEVEL
 + [ 0 -lt 1 ]
 + xdg_redirect_output=' > /dev/null 2> /dev/null'
 + false
 + DEBUG 1 'mv -T not available'
 + [ -z '' ]
 + return 0
 + MV=mv
 + hostname
 + sed s/:/-/g
 + echo myhost-:0
 + screensaver_file=/home/arrigo/.xdg-screensaver-myhost--0
 + which lockfile
 + lockfile_command=''
 + which xprop
 + XPROP=/usr/local/bin/xprop
 + [ xstatus != x ]
 + action=''
 + window_id=''
 + action=status
 + detectDE
 + [ xtrue = xtrue ]
 + DE=kde
 + xscreensaver-command -version
 + grep XScreenSaver
 + gnome-screensaver-command -q
 + [ status = resume ]
 + perform_action status
 + result=1
 + [ status = resume ]
 + [ status = reset ]
 + [ x4 = x4 ]
 + screensaver_freedesktop status
 + dbus-send --session --dest=org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver --type=method_call --print-reply --reply-timeout=2000 /ScreenSaver org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver.GetActive
 + grep boolean
 + cut -d ' ' -f 5
 + status=false
 + result=0