GNUPG fails to build on FreeBSD 10.0-BETA3

Gerard Seibert jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Nov 16 12:06:28 UTC 2013

Okay, "libffi.pc" did not exist. "devel/glib20" was failing to build and
then subsequently "/security/gnupg" due to this fact. I built "devel/libffi"
and then preceded to building "gnupg". It is building now and appears to be going well.

Obviously, there is a dependency problem.  Now, should I file a PR and if so, against which port? Since "devel/glib20" was not pulling in "libffi" I would assume "glib20" is the port to report.

Thanks for your assistance.

--
Jerry