yelp update ?
Ruslan Mahmatkhanov
cvs-src at yandex.ru
Thu May 10 14:47:00 UTC 2012
Hi Jeremy,
Jeremy Messenger wrote on 10.05.2012 18:40:
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov<cvs-src at yandex.ru> wrote:
>> Hi Ronald,
>>
>> I can confirm that I can't see help in evince both with this patch, and w/o
>> it. Should I do anything extra to make it work?
>
> A complete patch is in ports/167386. The patch needs to be edited by
> not need to change the X-GNOME-Bugzilla-Version and maybe Categories
> too.
>
> Will need to add 'desktopfileutils' in USE_GNOME and manual runs
> update-desktop-database in post-patch if yelp's Makefile doesn't has
> it already. Same goes for add shared-mime-info dependency and manual
> runs update-mime-database in post-patch.
>
> If it works for you, feel free to commit patch and close the PR.
>
> Cheers,
> Mezz
Yes, I already found this PR. The only thing that's need to be added is
this:
MimeType=x-scheme-handler/ghelp;x-scheme-handler/help;x-scheme-handler/info;x-scheme-handler/man;
All other changes to yelp.desktop are not relevant and seems were
directly copied from linuxmint forum.
Ok, thanks. I'll check if databases updates after yelp reinstall and
commit it.
--
Regards,
Ruslan
Tinderboxing kills... the drives.
More information about the freebsd-gnome
mailing list