What sets your school apart?

D1Scout info at d1scout.com
Thu Oct 6 03:07:08 UTC 2011

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.
[http://mailing.d1scout.com/display.php?M=2081200&C=21eb42938d170336afcbc48810ccab87&S=54&L=23&N=21]

Premium websites for Leading High schools & Athletic Programs

What sets you apart from the crowd?

High School Athletic Directors have a daunting task. D1Scout
provides the most advanced platform available to simply and
cost-effectively manage all the sports at your High School.

Convey a sense of High School Pride!

If you're a high school Administrator, D1Scout provides the most advanced
 platform available to simply and cost-effectively manage your
high school sport program and deliver a website you can be
proud of.

Limited Time School Offer*:

Use D1SBTSI2011 as a Promocode and
get an additional 10% off any of our athletic package prices!
Note* This offer is good for all levels of service. High School
Administrators can contact us at Sales at D1scout.com
[mailto:Sales at D1scout.com] for our advanced High School Website
Solutions.

This message was intended for 'gnome at freebsd.org'
Unsubscribe
[http://mailing.d1scout.com/unsubscribe.php?M=2081200&C=21eb42938d170336afcbc48810ccab87&L=23&N=54]
| To contact us please
email info at d1scout.com [mailto:info at d1scout.com]

About Us

More Information:
http://mailing.d1scout.com/link.php?M=2081200&N=54&L=2&F=T

D1Scout is one of the most advanced platforms available to help
any High School  including their athletic department simply
and effectively manage their program and deliver a
professional-quality website that delivers results..

Company Address

70 Heatherdell Road

Office Hours
9am - 10pm, M-F