building py-notify if python make with option Pth

coquelicot at infor.org coquelicot at infor.org
Mon Jun 20 09:37:05 UTC 2011

Dear maintainer of py-notify
I think the option Pth of python cause a problem while building py-notify.
I'm working under FreeBSD 8.2 Release i386 and the python's version is 2.6.6.
I've just update my ports tree with portsnap yesterday, but I get an error
about can't find the python header when I try to make the package
devel/py-notify today.
Although I fix it by making links of pth.h eventually, I think it's better
to tell the maintainer.
I don't have knowledge of makefile, but I think it may be fix by adding
some check of whether the python is make with option Pth or not in the
makefile.
Sorry to my poor English.
And, thanks for your reading the problem.