problem with includes rebuilding some ports

Barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Sun Jun 5 22:13:15 UTC 2011

While rebuilding some ports after gnutls update, I'm getting some errors
caused by "missing" includes.
For example, to rebuild devel/gvfs, I had to add:
-I${LOCALBASE}/include/libsoup-2.4 -I${LOCALBASE}/include/libsoup-gnome-2.4 -
I${LOCALBASE}/include/libxml2
to CONFIGURE_ENV in Makefile because libsoup/soup.h libxml/parser.h and others
weren't found during the build.
I can understand that this is not the solution and that the gnutls update is
not the cause of the problem, but I can't understand why this is happening.
Any idea?

Thanks
Barbara