ports/154231: graphics/gimp-app compile fails with incorrect version string for libbabl

Random User rannumgen at globaleyes.net
Mon Jan 24 03:10:13 UTC 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/154231; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Random User <rannumgen at globaleyes.net>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, rannumgen at globaleyes.net
Subject: Re: ports/154231: graphics/gimp-app compile fails with incorrect
 version string for libbabl
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:02:59 -0600

 Installing gegl-0.1.2 allows gimp-app-2.6.11,1 to compile. However, it
 is necessary to disable FFMPEG and GRAPHVIZ support (both of which are
 "marked as broken"). Since I have FFMPEG and use it for other things, I
 wanted to keep gegl with FFMPEG support. It probably will not make any
 difference in the long run, but I now have to remember that gegl has
 been installed WITHOUT FFMPEG support.

 Installing the newest/current gegl port has fixed this problem. You may
 close out the PR. Thanks.