gconf schemas + .desktop file question

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at freebsd.org
Sat Dec 17 17:24:07 UTC 2011

On 12/16/11 11:50 PM, Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 09:23:38PM -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
>>>
>>> Here we go (untested, my tindy is occupied with something else now).
>>
>> You need to set WANT_GNOME=yes before you include bsd.port.pre.mk.
>
> Right.  That's why I switched to .include <bsd.port.options.mk> since it
> does not seem to require WANT_GNOME.  Am I wrong?
>
> ./danfe

Not sure.  You're not using HAVE_GNOME, so it way work.  But
bsd.gnome.mk won't be pre-included unless WANT_GNOME is defined.

If you find that the port and package install and uninstall cleanly when
GNOME is enabled, then I suppose this will work fine.

Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome