ports/160312: Can't compile devel/glib20 with gcc 4.6

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:20:13 UTC 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/160312; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "b. f." <bf1783 at googlemail.com>
To: Pavel Timofeev <timp87 at gmail.com>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/160312: Can't compile devel/glib20 with gcc 4.6
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:11:45 +0000

 On 8/31/11, Pavel Timofeev <timp87 at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Sorry, in the future I'll search info in maillists in the first place.
 > PR need to close.

 That would help, although sometimes the answers are a bit hard to
 find.  Sorry that you tripped over this, it's one of the outstanding
 problems with using alternative compilers and toolchains in ports.
 Maybe you should send a note to the author of:

 http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/custom-gcc/index.html

 and ask him to mention this and other build tools that cache compiler
 information, and so may cause build failures.

 b.