What `gnometarget` is bsd.gnome.mk?

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Tue Aug 9 09:32:11 UTC 2011

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote on 09.08.2011 10:39:
> On 8/8/11 3:10 PM, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov wrote:
>>
>> This component is defined in _USE_GNOME_ALL and i see it in USE_GNOME in
>> some ports. But it doesn't seemed used. What it's for?
>>
>> PS. I wasn't able to find anything in Porters Handbook and GNOME porting
>> guide.
>>

> Looks like this can be removed now.  We used to have a special
> CONFIGURE_TARGET for GNOME ports.  If you look back through CVS history
> you can see what this did.
>
> Joe

Thank you.
Here is the ports, that define USE_GNOME, and `gnometarget` is the only
component, so USE_GNOME may be eliminated completely in this ports:

http://pastebin.com/vpeX4r8K

All the other ports that define `gnometarget` in USE_GNOME along with
other components:

http://pastebin.com/7j3FcEM7

Should i make pr, patches?

--