Accessibility questions

Peter Laursen orca at tdlsoftware.org
Sun Sep 20 22:31:32 UTC 2009

Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for your answers, they were just what I was looking for.

I cannot explain why Firefox 3 doesn't work from ports when it works from
packages. But since libxul is built using a Firefox 3.0.X gecko engine,
this explains why Orca and Firefox 3 are able to communicate.

If I was to re-build Gnome from ports, is there any way that I can make
sure that libxul is used as the only gecko engine?

Again, thank you for the answers you have provided so far.

Regards,

eter.