ports/138872: www/epiphany doesn't work when WITH_GECKO=libxul

Kevin Downey redchin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:07:42 UTC 2009

epiphany ditched gecko for webkit a while back, the next gnome release
(2.28?) which will apparently land sometime after the 8.0 release will
have the webkit backed epiphany. the webkit version of epiphany is in
marcuscom ports: http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/develfaq.html

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 5:14 AM,  <linimon at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Old Synopsis: epiphany doesn't work when WITH_GECKO=libxul
> New Synopsis: www/epiphany doesn't work when WITH_GECKO=libxul
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->gnome
> Responsible-Changed-By: linimon
> Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Sep 16 12:13:32 UTC 2009
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Fix synopsis and assign.

And what is good, Phaedrus,
And what is not good—
Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?