alacarte broken?

Marco Beishuizen mbeis at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 28 23:10:19 UTC 2009

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> After you perform the upgrade steps in UPDATING, you need to force
> rebuild other ports such as gnome-desktop, libglade2, gnome-doc-utils,
> totem, rhythmbox, gimp, straw, graphviz, conduit, gnome-applets,
> hamster-applet, and deskbar-applet.  After that, you should be fully
> converted to python26.

I had reinstalled already some of the things you said. Most important was
gnome-desktop I guess. After reinstalling all of the above it seems to
work better. Thanks!

Is it safe to deinstall python25 now? Or are there still things around
that need python25?

Marco

--
A great nation is any mob of people which produces at least one honest
man a century.